Stubborn Lover

Sorry for being stubborn
It might hurt you sometimes
But I couldn’t help myself
I love you to the core
And I want to keep it going
I don’t want my thoughts to be mixed
I want only you to be in my heart and mind
Sometimes I fear I might not love you for someone else
I don’t want to do that
Don’t put me in the option game
I want to hearken anything you say
But somethings I couldn’t
Why do I have to think about anything else
The work, the family or the significant other
While I can be at pleasure thinking about you
Nothing replacing you from my heart is acceptable
There is no room for anything else
Or anyone for that matter
I want only you in my heart
I want the thoughts of only you
The reminiscence of you
The affection of yours
Just you, only you
All I have is you
You are the best thing ever in me
You are the best thing ever with me
Sorry for being so stubborn
Don’t think that it’s your fault
It’s my stubborn heart, my persistence
Even if you have not expressed yourself
I had already made my mind to keep you forever
Our name be written in the history of lovers
I choose to love you forever and ever
I remember you saying
“you shall love her the way you love me”
I’m touched that my love touched you
But sorry I couldn’t
You say you’d be happy for me
Sorry I couldn’t give you that happiness
Sorry for being a stubborn lover


2077/08/22, 4:20 AM (after-shocks of no no options & other)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arki Aaimai - a novel by Neelam Karki Niharika (full novel and interview)

चुम्बकिय गिफ्/जिफ्

मायाँलाई प्रश्न